Cold Saw Blades for Doringer Machines
Listed below is an easy chart to cross reference your Doringer cold saw machine and the and the blades we have to go with those machines. Once you locate the correct cold saw blades for your Doringer machine, click on the link. The number of teeth will be chosen on the next page.
A few things to note about selecting the correct blade for your application.
- All Doringer cold saw machines have a 40mm arbor.
- Typically, the model number of your machine indicates the maximum diameter blade the machine can take. For example, D350 = maximum 350mm diameter cold saw blade. The exception with Doringer is the D300 model - some 300 model machines have been converted to use a maximum diameter blade of 315mm.
- M35 Cold Saw Blades are the best option for cutting stainless steel and other harder to cut materials such as titanium, Inconel, and tool steel.
- All cold saw blades come with a universal bolt hole pattern to fit multiple machines. We have never sold a blade with the correct arbor hole and had it not fit on a machine.
Doringer Item Numbers:
- 354011 = 350 x 2.5 x 40 with 110 Teeth
- 354014 = 350 x 2.5 x 40 with 140 Teeth
- 354018 = 350 x 2.5 x 40 with 180 Teeth
- 354022 = 350 x 2.5 x 40 with 220 Teeth
- 354028 = 350 x 2.5 x 40 with 280 Teeth
If you have any additional questions about our selection of cold saw blades for Doringer machines, contact our team to speak with an expert.
(Click an Option to Choose Number of Teeth)
300 x 2.5 x 40 M2 DMo5 TiN Coated
300 x 2.5 x 40 M35 DMo5 Co5 (5% Cobalt) Black Oxide
300 x 3.0 x 40 M2 DMo5 Black Oxide
315 x 2.5 x 40 M2 DMo5 Black Oxide
315 x 2.5 x 40 M2 DMo5 TiN Coated
315 x 2.5 x 40 M35 DMo5 Co5 (5% Cobalt) Black Oxide
315 x 3.0 x 40 M2 DMo5 Black Oxide
Doringer D350 SA Cold Saw