Cold Saw Blade Sharpening
Cold Saw Shop is a full-service shop that sharpens hundreds of HSS cold saw blades weekly. All cold saw blade sharpening is performed on the same machinery used to manufacture them - in flood-cooled CNC machinery explicitly made for cold saw blade manufacturing and sharpening.
We offer the following highlights:
- 1 to 2-day Turnaround
- Fully Automatic CNC 4-Axis Sharpening
- 100% Accuracy, 100% Concentricity
- Chilled & Filtered High-Pressure Flood Oil Coolant
- European CBN SuperAbrasive Grinding Wheels
- Newest Technology Machinery Made in Germany
- Entire Cold Saw Blade Sharpened in One Setup
When you send in your cold saw blades for sharpening, we take the following steps to ensure you get your blades back in the same condition they were when you bought them new from us.
- Once received, we record who sent the blades and their condition and send them into the shop.
- Every cold saw blade gets cleaned to remove all dirt and grit.
- Each blade is then measured to determine how much material we need to remove to ensure all rounded edges and broken teeth are removed/repaired, so we are left with sharp edges and corners.
- Blades are then loaded into our advanced CNC cold saw blade sharpening equipment utilizing CBN SuperAbrasive grinding wheels and sharpened back to factory specifications.
- Once finished, we inspect each blade to make sure it is perfect. Wipe it down, package it up, and ship it back to you.
All of this is done in 1 to 2 business days from the time we receive your blades.
Call or email us to get started!
Phone: (855) 729-7732